Iron Mountain Fine Art Project Manager in London, United Kingdom
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Project Manager- Crozier, UK
Crozier Fine Arts, a division of Iron Mountain and a leader in the Fine Art Transportation and Storage industry, seeks a skilled and motivated Project Manager for Crozier Fine Arts UK, primarily based within our London facility.
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the execution of services and projects for
Crozier’s clients, working alongside our Account Managers and Managers Coordinators. This role
will coordinate internal and external resources across teams and within our Customer
Relationship Management [CRM] system. Managing projects from; planning and pricing through
execution, to ensure successful delivery of services, and keeping an updated feed of data in our
CRM to support our Pipeline.
The successful candidate’s duties shall include, but will not be limited to:
• Utilizing our CRM to manage leads and all data associated with client request, including
insights or discoveries that need to be shared with our Account Management and
• Manage projects (from planning and pricing through execution) to ensure successful
delivery in terms of scope, deliverables, and client satisfaction
• Utilize a consultative approach to develop an estimate addressing client’s business needs
• Liaise and collaborate with internal teams, including Sales and Development team,
Account Managers, Managers Coordinators, Client Services Administrators, and other key
personnel including our Operations Subject Matter Experts [SME]
• Perform site visits and client visits, to assess and evaluate the project in regard to scope,
risk and timeline
• Create overall project documentation and work with internal departments and external
vendors to execute, while ensuring timely and successful completion of projects
• Monitor services scheduled and project timeline, update client and account Manager
regarding any changes in scope, particularly as they deviate from original estimate
• Utilize problem-solving abilities if changes to the project occur – work through issue
resolution to completion, delegating or escalating when necessary
• Keep all CRM data on leads and projects updated so that our pipeline is as accurate as
• Communicate project completion through our CRM in a timely manner to initiate billing
and invoicing procedures
• Ensure estimates and work orders are clear and actuarily delineate the required services
in chronological order
• Create and review invoices for accuracy, and ensure invoices are approved in a timely
What we offer:
This is a fantastic position within our Management Team which offers an exciting opportunity to create both Operational and Strategic excellence across Crozier UK facilities.
The successful candidate will receive:
- A very competitive salary package.
- A generous performance related bonus of up to 20% of your basic salary.
- A competitive pension scheme and flexible benefits (including healthcare and various discounts).
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Great working shifts between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- A challenging and interesting role where no two days are the same.
What we require:
The ideal candidate for the position shall possess the following:
• 2-4 years experience in a project coordinator/manager role
• Knowledge and passion for all things art related, including the latest industry
• Proven team player with a track record of strong project coordination/management
• In-depth knowledge of Crozier’s full suite of services
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across several teams/departments
• Strong work ethic with an ability to manage workload while efficiently and effectively
prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Exceptional diligence and attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick,
practical thinking in a demanding environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
• Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and proactive in problem solving
• Salesforce CRM and International Shipping experience recommended, but not required
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE