Iron Mountain Warehouse Associate-$16.00p/h- Long Term Temp Position-32 hours per week in Las Vegas, Nevada
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
* **32hrs a week. Must be able to lift 50lbs or more. Must be available to work at our 4 different locations in Las Vegas.
Long Term Temp assignment!
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 3:30pm
● Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on safekeeper system
● Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
● Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
● Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
● Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
● Collaborate with team members
● Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
● Perform all physical requirements without assistance
● Travel between facilities when necessary
● Mentor others as opportunities arise
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
● Work on your feet all day
● Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
● Climb stairs, lift up to 70 pounds and be able to use tools to
● High school diploma or equivalent
● At least one to two years’ experience in a warehouse
physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused
● Basic computer skills required
● Strong attention to detail
● Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures
● Work well in a team environment
By responding to this advertisement and providing your cell phone number, you are consenting to the Company communicating with you via cell phone and/or text message regarding the recruitment event described in this advertisement, including but not limited to text and voicemail messages sent by an automated telephone dialing system and that you will be responsible for any charges incurred by you due to receipt of such communications.
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE