Iron Mountain Estimates Associate, Crozier in Landover, Maryland
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
This opening is for our our LA Offices, DC Offices and NYC offices.
The Estimates Associate is responsible for providing new and existing clients with estimated costs for the execution of regional, domestic and international services, working alongside Account and Project Managers. This role will coordinate internal and external resources across teams and within the Customer Relationship Management [CRM] system. Estimating projects from pricing and planning to ensure successful delivery of services as estimated and keeping an updated feed of data in the CRM to support the Pipeline. Positions are open in NYC, DC and LA.
• Gather information and estimate costs for imports, exports, and local services and storage
for client’s property, ranging from single shipments to larger multifaceted projects.
• Providing complete and accurate costs, to ensure successful delivery in terms of scope,
deliverables, and client satisfaction
• Utilize a consultative approach to develop an estimate addressing client’s business needs
• Liaise and collaborate with internal Operations teams, along with Account and Project
Managers, Client Services Administrators, and other key personnel
• Arrange site visits and client visits, when needed, to assess and evaluate the project in
regard to scope, risk and timeline.
• Liaise with a network of external resources, including foreign shipping agents, to gather
• Monitor estimates converting to jobs as well as trends regarding the scope of work being
• Utilize problem-solving abilities if changes to the estimate request occur – work through
issue resolution to completion, delegating or escalating when necessary
• Keep all CRM data on leads and projects updated so that the pipeline is as accurate as
• Ensure estimates are clear and delineate pricing for the required services - from pickup,
packing/crating, shipping and final delivery of property
• Acting as ambassador representing Crozier services and building new relationships with
clients for whom an estimate request may be a first point of contact
Experience, Skills and Attributes:
• 1-2 years experience in a providing estimates and/or services across a wide variety of art
services and shipping needs
• Knowledge and passion for all things art related, including the latest industry
• Proven team player with a track record of strong client relations
• In-depth knowledge of Crozier’s full suite of services
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across several teams/departments
• Strong work ethic with an ability to manage workload while efficiently and effectively
prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Exceptional diligence and attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick,
practical thinking in a demanding environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
• Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and proactive in problem solving
• Salesforce CRM and International Shipping experience recommended, but not required
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
Our Cores Value at https://www.ironmountain.com/about-us/values s at https://www.ironmountain.com/about-us/values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.