Iron Mountain Warehouse Worker-$19.00 p/h$1,000. Sign On Bonus!-Long Term Temp Position! in Denver, Colorado
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As a trusted partner to our clients there is a requirement that our Mountaineers must be vaccinated.
- Warehouse Worker
Long Term Temp assignment!
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
$19.00 an hour
● Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on safekeeper system
● Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
● Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork
● Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
● Inspect and maintain all equipment, including Telxon scanner, wedge, Safekeeper terminal and ladders
● Collaborate with team members
● Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
● Perform all physical requirements without assistance
● Travel between facilities when necessary
● Mentor others as opportunities arise
Key Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
● Work on your feet all day
● Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
● Climb stairs, lift up to 70 pounds and be able to use tools to
● High school diploma or equivalent
● At least one to two years’ experience in a warehouse
physical atmosphere and/or service industry and/or team-focused
● Basic computer skills required
● Strong attention to detail
● Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures
● Work well in a team environment
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE